Revealing Jesus, One Layer at a Time

Monday, January 3, 2011

Facebook 'Notes' of the past-part 6

Thought for today :)
by Robin Haas Speed on Wednesday, November 24, 2010 at 12:46pm

Hey ladies! I hope u r all having a fantastic week with family/friends. I need/want to share a verse with you that normally makes me have chicken skin but spoke very gently and lovingly to me today. As i have been meditating on it, He is telling me that one or many of my lady friends need to hear what He has shared with me as well. So whomever that may be, here it is and i trust and pray that you will be as blessed as i have been.

Ephesians 5:22 " Wives, submit to your own husbands, as to the Lord." Is it just me, or is your initial response to that one of defense? As all of you know, i tend to be rather 'bold' at times. More times than not, im afraid, at the most inappropriate times. So anyway, personally, i have always struggled, somewhat, with this whole idea. So today, when God spoke so softly to me, He reminded me that He doesnt command me to do this so i will be miserable! He commands this of me because He loves me so much that He wants me to experience ALL the blessings and fulfillment that He sent His Son to die for! Isnt that beautiful?!

You all may have experienced this conversation with Him, and I may have too at some point, but today, for whatever reason, it took on a whole new dimension and He really wanted me to share. So yeah, there ya have it! Love you all and i sure hope you all r feeling better than i am :)

In Him, Robin

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home