Revealing Jesus, One Layer at a Time

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Without a clue


Ok. So, this is me, attempting to start this whole blog thing. But I am tellin' ya now, I am absolutely clueless. So any and all tips you are willing to share are greatly appreciated.
This is more of a therapeutic attempt to understand myself while God continues to prune me and mature me into the image of His Son, Jesus Christ. Many days of my sinful fleshly attitudes and perspectives will be revealed in this blog as I seek Him to cleanse me from the inside out. So here goes the beginnings of a very interesting journey!

My reason for starting a blog has very little to do with the desire to 'write' because, honestly, writing is probably one of my weakest areas and I have never even so much as been interested in writing. However, what I have found, is that it is very therapeutic for me to release what is going on inside this pea sized brain of mine and put it into words. It's as though God is working in/on me with every key stroke. I am an imperfect sinner who just happens to have been chosen by Him to have His grace poured over me. But I suck! Like, seriously. And the further I get into this blogging thing, you will see that for yourself so please, feel free to offer your insight, pray for me, rebuke me when it's necessary, and challenge me as you feel led. I am begging you! With that being said, perhaps this blog will be a means for people to do that without the discomfort of actually confronting me about my (many) 'issues'.
Love, In Him,
Robin

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You underestimate your power as a writer! I read your FB posts, and now the blog. Your writing is real, "comfortable", entertaining, and down to Earth. I am touched by the things you write and by our talks.... maybe to you there are no "results". Just wait...they are coming. I love ya girl, and you are now part of my "favortes" on my computer. I'll be checking in with you to see what you have to say!

January 5, 2011 at 9:26 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

I am absolutely humbled by your comment. Thank you so much and glad to be in your "favorites" :)

January 5, 2011 at 1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home